Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sound and Image Project Audacity Ambient!

This new project requires me to take 20 seconds of ambient sound that is about me or defines me in such a way and make it a new in audacity. Our of all the Projects I have ever done I never felt so at home with this one. Here is the sound file in it's original form. This is just people talking, but it's unfocused and hard to really understand what people are saying. This is like me in a way, hard to understand and unfocused. Now here is the file made in to a minute long file done with audacity. I took what I thought was me in a public setting and how it reflected me in a certain way and remade it too something more like what I want to be. I wanted to be an impact to people this song is what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment