Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Class 381 project 1 Machinima reenactment The Wizard Of OZ, Because because because of all the wonderful things it does!

Team David, Samantha, and Paul are Using World of Warcraft to reenact The Wizard of Oz The Enter the Cowardly lion. The Area we plan to use is Stranglethorn Jungle. It seemed to act as the closest we could get in scenery. I searched every where the World of Warcraft looking for a suitable place and the only other place that came close was Darnassuss (a place where the night elves roamed).
I was able to get myself a demo verison of world of war craft and retrieve my Level 76 Orc Shaman to place camera man, I was able to film while flying. It made things a little bit harder though because the controls were too quick or too slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment